My friend Anthony has made many blog posts about his crazy ex-girlfriend, so I decided to do the same. Anyway, I won't bore you with the sad and depressing story of how we separated, but I will tell you this; now that we are not together, she is really annoying.
She always tries to talk to me and text me, but I just can't stand her anymore, so it makes me annoyed at her. At times, I just want to say, "Go away, bitch!" But I don't, because I'm not cold-hearted. One major thing she did that pushed me to call her crazy is that, and I was told this by Anthony, she asked him out. Two things are totally wrong with that. First off, it totally breaks the code. You don't go out with your best friend's ex! Secondly, he doesn't even like her at all.
One more thing that makes her crazy is that, when I did finally start talking to her, she asked me 'Where we went wrong.' SHE was the one who broke it off. We got into this humungous argument, and she said that her - mother - made her break up with me. I mean, how lame is that? Even if it was true, why would you go through with it? If you really, truly liked someone, you fight for them. I don't want to start a rant about her, so I'll just get back to the subject; as we were arguing and I confronted her about different things, she never truly denied them, and she ended the conversation with, "I have to go to bed now. Bye." Guess what time it was? No later than 8:30.
When I think of more crazy doings of her, then I'll post them here.
6 Comments:
Haha you guys have interesting Ex's
Uh, I actually did like her, and then realized that I didn't. It was brief.
Who's the ex anyways?
Does anyone else want to tell her? I can't even stand saying her name.
alright chris, I don't know where u got this code of not going out with ur best friend's ex came from, but i've seen this situation a lot (and if u think gabby and geoff count, that's just one of many I've SEEN) so this "code" must be dead :P
CORRECTION:
you said anthony often rants about his ex. pluralize that, he often rants about his exes
Post a Comment